Saturday, November 26, 2011

How do we know that Feng Shui works?

I am quite happy to share some evidence from my files.

Case 1. This is a consultation I did in 1998. It was an apartment unit which was occupied by a medical doctor and his daughter. The daughter asked me to fengshui their home.

I am going to omit the details of the theoretical part. After analyzing the qi pattern, I told the lady that the occupants of the house would easily get into uninvited financial troubles. Before I was going into a little more details of what I meant, the lady told me with excitement what they were facing.

They bought the apartment unit three years ago and was always paying the mortgage on time. two years ago, they were notified by the bank that their payment was in arears and asked for immediate payment. They went to the bank showing the receipt and the bank manager apologized and told them that the records would be straightened out. Two months later, the same thing happened and they went to the bank complaining for the inconvenience caused. They got another apology from the manager and were confirmed that it would not happen again. Well, six months later, on a Friday evening, when they went home, they were not allowed to go into their home by some authorized people - the house was seized. They asked to go in to get their payment receipts to go the bank and were allowed to do so. It was a Friday and the bank was closed by the time they got there. They spent the weekend in a hotel and went accompanied by a lawyer to the bank. It was again the bank's mistake but this time they were very angry and asked the lawyer to sue the bank. They demanded a huge sum of money for compensation. The bank's legal team tried to drag on with the case.

What I did was to place a mirror somewhere so that the light from one window could be reflected into a room that they used as an office where they did their work. It was the easiest way to get the powerful timely qi to reach the area where they did the accounting influenced by the qi that caused the problem.

To cut the story short, two weeks later, they were offered something they could not reject from the bank for settlement.

It may be a coincidence as no control experiment can be designed and you cannot go back in time to prove that it is only a coincidence. Of course, you can say that it is not a valid proof that Feng Shui works. To me, I am just satisfied with the result. So did my clients.

JY

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joseph. This is a wonderful example of how feng shui can work.

Warm Regards,

Judy Morris

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joseph. This is a beautiful example of the efficacy of Feng Shui.

Warm regards,
Judy Morris

Dax Loh said...

Master,

I am not sure if it is my flat or it is my bazi that my employment is never smooth. either I dun have employment and if I have employment, i have alot of issues until i am scare to go work. can I seek some advise from you pls.

Lucy ( lucyng789@yahoo.com.sg )

Jodi Brunner said...

Thanks for this story Joseph.

This is one of the many great case studies we teach on your behalf in the Feng Shui Professional Course (Modules 1-4).

It is quite hard to show how comprehensive this course is, but we can see from your cases that it is not just supplementary material, but shows some advanced Feng Shui techniques as well.

Jodi

Joseph Yu said...

Hi Lucy,

Confidence is most important but confidence has to be backed up by knowledge, skill and high emotional quotient. Don't blame on your bazi as we can change our fate. With the help of Feng Shui, you can tap into the qi that help you work well. Consult a professional in your area and see how your career may be improved.

JY

Joseph Yu said...

Elaborating a little on qi is necessary to justify the practice. The Burial Books quotes:

The classic says, "Qi, on riding the wind, scatters; on meeting water, stays."

It tells us that qi has to rely on wind to distribute while on water to be retained. What is wind then? Since the verb "ride" is used, wind is to mean any moving object like a horse. We know that wind is actually moving air molecules. Since light is moving photons although they are even smaller than air molecules, light can also be included in the meaning of wind.

The use of a mirror is to change the direction of movement of light that qi rides.

The rest comes from the quotation:
"When the noble is in power, all evils subside. 一貴當權 諸凶咸伏。

The practice is based on Feng Shui principles. The result can be documented to contribute to data verifying that Feng Shui works.

JY

Dax Loh said...

Sir,
A kind fengshui master - alan ng has help me put things according to fenghsui place. I pray my days ahead will be better.

Thank you Sir & Alan. May the Qi be you.


Lucy

Dax Loh said...

Hi master joseph,

It has been 1 year since alan did my house audit. Nothing has changed. Fengshui did not work for me. What can i do next?

Dax Loh said...

Hi master joseph,
It has been 1 year since master alan did my house audit. I believe that something good will work for me but so sad to say, fengshui didnt work for me. What else can i do?

Joseph Yu said...

Dear Lucy,

you can send me a private email with your residence info to see what can be done.

Joseph

Dax Loh said...

Master,

How do I private message you?

Joseph Yu said...

Dax Loh

You can send it to fsrcenter@gmail.com

Joseph