Saturday, October 6, 2012

Plum Blossom Divination


You may have heard that when a person goes to a really skillful diviner, he does not even have to ask any questions. The diviner simply tells him what problem he is facing and suggests a solution. “The enquirer does not need to ask questions 來人不用問.”

Divination depends a lot on inspiration. Inspiration comes from the three essentials 三要: use the eyes, use the ears and use the heart (mind). Plum Blossom Divination is not rote learning of formulas or steps. The ultimate goal of learning Plum Blossom Divination is to reach the level of observing the surroundings and get the answer from hexagrams coming from inspiration.

In my Plum Blossom Divination Course, I have included a lot of case studies to teach how to develop this technique. For example, while attending a wedding banquet, I met a lady friend whom I have not seen for years. She looked unhappy despite the cheerful occasion. I asked her what was troubling her but she denied that she had any worries. Well, I did the divination anyway. She noticed that I did some calculation on my palm and asked, "What did you find?"

"What is revealed by Heaven is not to be leaked out 天機不可洩." I replied with a bitter smile, "Just take everything easy and let go."

A few days later she called me and admitted that she was having some problems. I explained what I found without her telling me anything about her problems. The hexagram I used was Zhong Fu 中孚 (Xun on Dui) with Line three moving to Xiao Chu 小畜(Xun on Qian).

You can download the course book from www.astro-fengshui.com . The table of contents and Chapter 1 are open and if you want to continue reading and join the course, you are welcome. The course fee is $200 payable by Paypal.
JY

No comments: